Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Sorry


Sorry about the lack of posting, but it has been VBS week, which means insanely busy, plus I am trying to make sure all my ducks are in a row to leave on Sunday for the mission trip.  I'm getting there...

Car cleaned...check
Trial size essentials purchased...check
House in order....still in progress but around here it is always in progress
Sleep...not so much
Packed...not even close
Extra snacks for teenaged boys purchased....check
Children on summer vacation still alive and kicking....check

So, I'm getting there and once next week is over and finished, I promise regular updates again. 

In the meantime, look what Shelley got last weekend:



Seven weeks old and positively precious.  Her name is Grace and she smells like a kitten surprisingly enough. (I love to sniff two things: yarn and baby kittens).



No comments:

Post a Comment