Monday, November 26, 2007

I need a personal assistant


I am not so sure I could be anymore tired if I tried and I am still behind on every single aspect of my life.  Here's what my week is shaping up to look like as far as what I need to accomplish:

Work

Do two advent bulletins without being able to run it by the pastor as she will not be in this week...fabulous
Get a council election ballot ready.
Have December's newsletter ready to go by Thursday morning
Figure out how to work the stupid bookplates for the new hymnals, type them up and get them inserted before they are placed out in the sanctuary for Sunday.
Work out a prop list for the teenager's Christmas skit

Home

Finish Christmas decorating inside and outside
Grocery shop tomorrow
General cleaning
Sort out JJ's birthday party which is supposed to maybe be Wednesday and I don't even have a cake ordered yet (how horrible am I?)
Call Hopkins to schedule our appointment with the nutritionalist, which I've been meaning to do for THREE weeks.
Finish laundry
Sort out ornaments I just purchased for the family ornament exchange and have them ready to go by the end of the week so they can go out with my mom's mailing.


On the shopping front

Other than Walmart tomorrow, I have to get to the mall on Wednesday for a birthday gift (not my son's thankfully!  One I am already late on)
try to find a narrow bookshelf for the living room
Buy Christmas cards, so I can get working on those by next week.

Other odds and ends
 
Music and Worship committee meeting Wednesday night at 6:00, which I will probably have to forgo due to the birthday thing.
Praise band rehearsal on Thursday
Sunday, take the teens to see a show in DC.

Can someone tell me where sleeping for like ten hours comes into play???


And on another note...can someone tell me how this child is getting ready to turn eight years old at midnight?




No comments:

Post a Comment