Monday, November 29, 2010

For Four Days, the Chair is Mine

So The Brit is off again, which means I own the chair till Friday. It's a payoff for single parenting for four days.

Not much to say tonight and it's late.  Tomorrow is the dreaded Tuesday.  My trainer rescheduled my appointment today to Wednesday, "Burlesque" was excellent and Tod helped me take the defective tree back.  Probably not staying the night at EMU Friday for Brent's show due to a sudden change of venue.  Still going to see his show but probably coming home that night. 

I am PMSing something fierce but I hope it arrives this week instead of next.  Still unsure of what I am going to do the Monday in San Fran, but I am thinking Fisherman's Wharf and some walking sightseeing.  The hills will be good exercise for me.

Okay, I will do better tomorrow night!

3 comments:

  1. http://www.ferrybuildingmarketplace.com/
    this was recommened to me for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if you have one night in San Fran, then I HIGHLY suggest you check out The Stinking Rose Restaurant. It's all about the garlic there. They have an appetizer that is made of cloves of garlic that have been roasted in olive oil for like YEARS and it spreads on bread like the Butter of the Gods. Seriously, in all my travels over the past ten years, I have never found anything to compare to the experience this restaurant has to offer.

    -- JimNotMike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I would suggest staying away from Fisherman's Wharf. It's nothing but a shoddy tourist trap, worse than Baltimore's Inner Harbor. The boat trip and tour of Alcatraz Island is definitely worth the money tho. I went at dusk and it's kind of fun and spooky all at the same time. So there you have it, tour Alcatraz and eat at The Stinking Rose. Oh...are you soliciting Guest Blogs for while you're away????????

    --JimNotMike

    ReplyDelete