Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Hi! Remember me?


Okay, so I've been really busy!  I can't believe that I blogged for thirty days in a row and then pretty much disappeared off the face of the blogospeare!  I'm still trying to catch up to Christmas, which is still somewhat in the lead!

But, back to business.  On December 9th, our little knitting group had a little Christmas party!



The sisters really went through a lot of trouble for us to make it a special day!  They are some wonderful ladies!

We had decided that instead of exchanging gifts within our knitting circle, that instead we would give gifts to our hostesses.  We had all bases covered, from herbs to candles to cards to even a sweater and treats for Annie:



to some yummies for Molly, the rabbit:



Dear little Molly lacks ears because when she was a wee baby her mama had them for lunch apparently.  But she is the cutest sweetest little bunny, so she had to be included in the day's festivities!

Here's a few more pics from the day:



This is the Deb (on the left) and Liz.  Deb just joined our group in December and she pitched right in to help me with the still unfinished cat.



Kelly, with Annie of course, and Sister Mary Martha.



Sheri and Liz watching as gifts are opened.



Robyn and Micki look on.  I'm not sure what Micki is looking so pensive about, but it is apparently not something that is troubling Robyn.



Sister Mirium and Sister Mary Martha check out their loot.

The food was good, the company was wonderful and I think a good time was had by all.



No comments:

Post a Comment