Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Picture overload


As promised, church pictures (whether you care what it looks like or not )







This is the front of the santuary obviously all decked out for Christmas.  I also give  you a close up of our nativity, which I love:







If one object would come to mind when I think of Pastor Phil, it would be his guitar:







I love to walk in on Sunday mornings to see this sitting up in the front, because I know he is going to play and sing with the children for the Chat with the Children.  I am so going to miss this man when he leaves us at the end of the month.



I took a few pictures of our Christmas window dressings and one turned out kind of dark and the other much lighter.  I actually like them both and couldn't decide which I prefered.











Okay, as I have resolved to spend the evenings knitting Christmas gifts, I must run!




No comments:

Post a Comment