Friday, December 8, 2006

A Quickie


I am still around, but every spare moment has been spent knitting the kitty for Paula for Christmas.  Tomorrow my knitting group has their December meeting and I need help/moral support for assembling this thing!  I just knit the last stitch at 11:05pm!  I promise to post pictures of the kitty regardless of what it looks like when assembled (I have a retardo kitty phobia).

The holidays have obviously hit as I have been insanely busy and I venture to say that most of you have been too!  It's been: work, leave work, run errands (Christmas shopping, stamp buying, grocery shopping etc), come home, clean up house, cook dinner, clean up dinner, knit. That has been my life this week.  There is also still more candy to make, cookies to bake, presents to wrap and shopping to complete...oh yes, and we still need to get a tree! 

I'll be here when I can be!  In the meantime, ya'll be careful out there...some of those shoppers are nuts!



No comments:

Post a Comment