Friday, December 1, 2006

Unexpected


So, would you believe that I'm having separation anxiety...from my BLOG??  I've been sitting here at the computer for the past hour, arguing with myself.

I feel like I'm forgetting to do something....cats have been fed, meds have been taken...oh, right!  Blogging!  I don't have to do that today (insert tiny happy dance)!  *surfing continues and I find myself going to read the blogs of bloggers I met during the month of November.  Some of them have written entries today*  But I don't have to blog today.  It was not in my plan to blog today.  I've just blogged for thirty days....IN A ROW and I don't have to blog today!  Wow, it's 11:30...if I were going to blog today, if NaBloPoMo were still going on today, I'd only have thirty minutes left to get a blog submitted....BUT, I don't have that pressure today!  No blogging required today...no siree....

Yeah, right.I never said I was mentally stable.

We took the kids to see "Happy Feet" tonight.  We all loved it!  Adorable!  We went in celebration of Aaron making the honor roll!  This was my C/D student last year in elementary school!  I'm very proud, very impressed and the Brit and I wanted to make a definate big deal about it, so dinner and a movie and he'll get the skateboard he has wanted.  Kudos to him!



No comments:

Post a Comment