Friday, July 27, 2007

Still here



Okay, so I wasn't quite back from the alternate universe.

It's been a rough couple of weeks for me on an emotional level as I've continued to deal with a bit of depression; enough so that my doctor increased my medication for the first time.  I'm hoping I can take the dosage back down again eventually, but after being in a fog for two weeks, I'm going to take that slowly.

I had an uneventful birthday this week...blah.  The Brit was away for it in New York and the kids weren't aware of it until my mother told them and other than going to my mother's for dinner, the day was no different from any other day.  I tried to insist two years ago that I was finished with birthdays, but no one really listened to me, though it came close this year.

The Brit came home on Wednesday and it has been nice to have him back for a few days before he is off again for a week on Monday.  He is taking me out tomorrow night for a late birthday celebration and we are heading down toward Baltimore.

Yes, this is the most boring blog post in the world, but I'll need to get back into it slowly.  Just wanted everyone to know I was still alive and kicking.  I have been blog reading but have not caught up yet on posting comments.  Bear with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment