Monday, October 16, 2006

Random Monday


Haven't had a random day in awhile, so how 'bout now??  Plus, I've been a rather random blogger of late, so let's play a little catch up!

1) I am feeling much better thankfully.  Thank you for the well wishes, both here and in my real life.  The Brit seems to be mending a bit slower, as today he has a sore throat (which I never had). 

2) Can you believe it is almost Christmas??  I know that some of you may think I am rushing things, but when I look at the knitting I want to achieve by Christmas and the time I have to accomplish said knitting, Christmas is like...tomorrow!  Or it may as well be!  So much to do!  I need to get kid's shopping out of the way so I'm not doing toy stores in November when they start to become crowded, I need to buy cards, I need to knit!

3) The kids are going away for most of this weekend.  As they are off school on Friday, the grandparents want them from Thursday night to Saturday night, so I am looking for something to get into Friday night.  I know that my kids are welcome at any of my friend's homes, but it is nice to be with friends sans kids at times.  That way, I can just be a friend as opposed to a friend and a parent with all the "Mom, I'm hungry/thirsty/sleepy/when are we going home" stuff.  Then on Sunday afternoon, I'm heading to a get together of the gals I once worked with at the veterinary hospital (Jenni is not invited thankfully!).  I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone!

4) We did knit on Saturday, but as I was about half in a coma, I didn't take any pictures.  I'm not even sure I was that sociable, so please accept my apologies knitty girls.  I was a tad under the weather and I promise to be perkier in November.

5) Do you know that One A Day now has an energy vitamin???  I am so there! 



No comments:

Post a Comment