Thursday, August 23, 2007

Short and Sick-ish


So the day after we returned from Lancaster, I came down with some sort of creeping crud that lasted about three days.  Congestion, fever, chills, the works and it was horrible and then I started to feel better until today.  Today, I am again feeling a little under the weather and am actually hoping that maybe it is a relapse that will last until Saturday night in order to avoid any and all contention about Saturday.  If I'm sick, I can't go anywhere and people can't be mad at me for being sick, right?

I have also come to the realization that no matter what way Saturday goes (other than the sick possibility) I will be in the middle of something.  Not going, people will be mad at me.  Going, person will be mad at me.  Well, ain't life just grand?  Maybe if I don't relapse, I can just split myself in two for a day so I can make everyone happy but me.  Perhaps that would at least be the way of least contention.

C'mon relapse.

Stay tuned for Nanowrimo, long awaited vacation pictures and the happy dance because school started yesterday!


No comments:

Post a Comment