Saturday, October 20, 2007

This and That again



I know that I don't usually blog on the weekends, but as I sucked so badly blogging this past week, I'm trying to make up for it.

I ran into a woman I used to work with when I worked in Corporate America hell.  I had just been talking about this lady to someone like a week ago, because I knew that she had lost a lot of weight and I was fairly certain she'd had RNY.  I hadn't seen her in years and years but today, I ran into her!  She looks fabulous and did indeed have RNY.  She talked to the Brit and I for a long time and gave us a lot advice as well as her phone number in the event we had any questions.  I loved talking to her because she had this surgery ten years ago and is doing great!  I'm so excited and cannot wait for my turn to arrive!

We had a youth gathering last Sunday night and I have a few pics to share.  There are more, but godaddy is giving me all sorts of grief about downloading pictures lately and they aren't responding to my to my problem tickets.









They're kinda scary, aren't they?



Does he look Asian to you?



He's doing an impersonation of one of the girls.  Too funny!



I love all these kids and am so glad to be a part of the group!


No comments:

Post a Comment