Wednesday, July 12, 2006

It's Official!


I have my own domain name! 

The only thing
I can find to be annoyed about is a lack of font color, but maybe I'm overlooking it.  So, the Blogger blog will remain in existance as my archive, but any new enteries will now take place here.  So bookmark me!

Now, about those knitting pictures I was trying to post!



This is Miss Micki who was diligently working on lining two adorable vests!  She used scrap yarn to decorate them, and had I been a wiser girl, who was not in a time of crisis last weekend, I would have taken much better pictures!


This is Shari with little Annie, who was the star of the day.  We knitted at a...nunnery modern day convent, and this was the sister's little dog.


And of course, ya'll know Kelli and the animal whore lover she is, so she had to be getting her some Annie lovin'!  (Can you tell I'm very amused with the strike out option???)

That was pretty much all the picture taking I did on Saturday, though it was a great time and a time of therapy for yours truly.  I decided not to take any pictures of Lisa this time as I tend to taunt her with my camera quite frequently!

Next week is Women of Faith in Washington, DC.  I usually attend this event with my mother, but she has decided she is getting too old to deal with the crowds, so I am currently in negotiations with Shell to come with me.  (and really hoping to get an answer soon!)  She is juggling a couple of jobs and a dog, but I'm really hoping she is able to get it worked out.  I've never gotten to go to this conference before with a friend, and I just think it would be a totally awesome experience.  Shell....sort it out!

Okay, I'm going to post this and see how it looks.  Let me know what ya'll think!



No comments:

Post a Comment