Saturday, July 29, 2006

Photo Hunt Saturday


                                              PSHunt


                                         

This is a favorite of mine.  The theme for my first week playing is "pets" and out of all the kitty pictures I take, this remains a favorite.  You can get the whole story here but just let me say that Jonah did this to himself.  He's crazy that way.

We are actually taking off for Cape May tomorrow after church!  YAY!  I'll only be gone until Tuesday evening, but it's still ocean time and I plan to make the most of it!  I'm almost packed.  It's funny, I really don't need much until you get into my travelling hobbies: knitting and photography!  So, though my packed clothes don't amount to much, once I add a knitting bag, my 35mm camera with all its accessories, and my digital camers, for blog purposes, it looks like I'm going away for a week!

Have a great couple of days, Blogland!  I'll catch up with you on Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment