Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Yeah, I pretty much suck


Apparently, when I dropped out of NaBloPoMo, I elected subconsciously to barely blog at all for now. Totally not intentional, it has just been crazy around here!

We had our first snowfall today of way too many inches.  Probably like six or seven maybe, but as I am not a fan of the cold, white stuff, a half inch is too much for me.  The kids came home two hours early, and will probably not be in school tomorrow.  Ugh.

My parent in laws are coming for Christmas and will be arriving a week from tomorrow.  It's been nearly two years since we've seen them, so it will be nice to visit for a few weeks.  Now, if only my shopping were finished....

On the surgery front, we continue to wait, though all appointments have been scheduled.  We're looking a bit like this:

December 18th: Bariatric nutrition at Bayview
December 19th-Appointment with my PCP to go over all my other health concerns so she has documentation so she can write a letter of medical necessity when the time comes.
January 15th: Appointment with Bayview Nutritionalist at 10:15am, and second nutrition ed appt at 1:00
January 16th: 10:00am, psyche evaluation.
February 5th: Final nutrition education class.

Soon after February 5th, I hope to submit to insurance and then pray for approval.  If the Brit goes first, I'm hoping he will go by mid-March, and then I can go by the end of April.  That gives me about two and a half months before the mission trip and barring any complications, I'm hoping to feel plenty well enough to go.  

That's all for now! 




No comments:

Post a Comment