Thursday, November 5, 2009

Have patience

Have patience with me, dear readers. This has been an insanely busy week
and the weekend is nuts too and I just realized I have too much scheduled
tomorrow and my workout is going to have to go and I hate it when that
happens. But my oldest has a yearly check up in the morning, then to work
to set up for youth fundraiser, aka spaghetti dinner and to finish my actual
work for the week and of course due to the doc appt I will be late getting
to work. Then after work, I need to meet my mother to go to Sam's Club for
spaghetti sauce for fundraiser and then my oldest has a therapy appt at 3:10
which I really wish I could cancel at this point but I can't. At 6:00, I am
meeting two friends to go see "Godspell" at the Playhouse and from there, to
the church to play with the youth who wanted to have a lock-in. Not staying
the night however; I want to sleep in my own bed. Saturday morning at
11:00, is a rehearsal for the entertainment part of the spaghetti dinner and
then home to cook sauce etc (hmmm...can I get a workout in on Saturday
instead? I hate to do that too but really hate missing one!) and then to
the church for the dinner by 5:00. After dinner I want to go out to hear my
friend Lana and her new band.

So way too much going on right now and not enough time to put too many
thoughts together. Work has been busy, youth group, busy, home, busy. I
was due for my second 4th week run tomorrow too, damnit! Monday it is going
to feel like Week 4 Day 1 all over again! Bites. I really need to plan
better.

--
"Miracles start to happen when you give as much energy to your dreams as you
do to your fears." - Richard Wilkins


Come blog with me at http://knitten-kittens.com


No comments:

Post a Comment