Sunday, November 8, 2009

Weekly to Do List


I have been looking around me and seeing all this stuff I need to get done, but am quickly running out of time.  No, the world will not end if it doesn't get done, it is just stuff that needs to happen, so if I don't start tracking it and setting some goals, I will never get them accomplished.  So for this week:



  • Wash curtains before I have to freaking Christmas decorate

  • Paint mantle before I have to freaking Christmas decorate

  • Deal with the fish tank

  • Start reading "Master your Metabolism".  This book has been mocking me.  I want to read it but can't seem to stay off the computer long enough for it to happen.

  • Rake leaves out front

Work Goal (s)



  • Plot out launch of Rent a Kid and get it ready to go for Sunday.

  • Start looking at entertainment for next spaghetti dinner in probably February

  • Get stuff ready for elections

Misc:


 



  • Find out what the kids want for Christmas

  • Find out what JJ wants to do for his birthday

  • Look at ticket availability for B'way for NYC trip in December with church

This weekend was really, really busy but it all went well.  The dinner was fabulous and we raised about $550 towards our summer mission trip.  My BFFF brought one of his roomies home for the weekend and this teen is going to go with us on our trip which is awesome.  He was a great fit into our youth group and as we have an extra space for the trip it is perfect.

Today I did major work outside with leaf raking and some clearing of branches as well as getting the deck ready for winter.  After such a hectic weekend, I am bushed tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment