Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Jim, Wanna Guest Blog Right Now?

I am insanely sleepy after a very full day today.  Work, gym, post office, Big Lots, clean, clean, clean, cook dinner, clean up dinner, pack lunches.  I didn't even get to sit down till after 9:00 tonight.  Oh, and I did some on-line Christmas shopping.  A few more things done; more to go.  Need to bake this weekend too and come up with some kind of tasty treat to give as gifts to a few people.  Not sure we will have time for candy making, so I need another alternative.  Suggestions?

Also, what is the best way to strip wax from a linoleum floor?  I am going to try ammonia per Tod but am already looking for a backup plan.

The Brit gets home tomorrow night and hopefully in a decent mood.  I know traveling is tiring but at least he is home the next few weeks.

Okay, short but again, am really tired!

4 comments:

  1. You know me, always happy to guest blog for you darling. Something tells me that people are tired of me guest blogging tho...maybe the lack of comments on my last foray? But I 'm not bitter...ok fine! I'm bitter. But what they/we are really waiting for is to hear all about your trip...especially a certain restaurant in San Francisco that you visited. With that said, let me see if I can come up with a topic for you tomorrow. Nite!

    --JimNotMike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hey, one other thing. Any idea why I am unable to access the RSS Feed for your blog? I get a message about not having permission. Your's is the only blog I am unable to add to my RSS reader. This means sometimes I go A DAY...A WHOLE DAY without checking it...unacceptable in my eyes LOL. No biggie, but if it's just setting somewhere you need to change, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

    Oh, and I would suggest some other food items to give folks for Christmas, but they would be the things I am giving. So you can't have those suggestions, cause then we might give each other the same thing and that would be atrocious!

    --JimNotMike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes the log-in will keep me logged in and sometimes it won't here.

    And I loved reading your blog postings Jim - especially the NY one! I'll be there in January.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did the cookie ingredients in a jar one year for Christmas and people seemed to like that. That way they didn't have to eat it then and only needed to add a few things.

    And Jim, we aren't tired of your posts...I just don't have anything to say all the time!

    ReplyDelete