Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thank you


I wanted to say thanks to all those who commented or sent me messages about how to help promote church growth.  I have ordered the book and have taken notes on what all of you have told me.  I want to be able to go to the council meeting with suggestions for a course of action.  I just don't think we can stay completely in our comfort zone and grow.  We need to step outside of the box on some level.

VBS went well...one more night.  Several new kids we have never seen before and they are all adorable.  Tomorrow night is pizza and water games night and then all is finished for another year. 

I know this is short but I am really tired.  I've been at the church this week more than home and by the end of the week, it is hitting me.  I'm looking forward to lovely day Saturday out on the boat with the youth!



No comments:

Post a Comment