Monday, August 3, 2009

Thus it Begins Again


Tonight starts hell week, aka VBS.� I really try to look at all things involving church as a calling, but VBS is the exception because I hate doing it.� I lack the creativity to do sets and to visualize how things should run.� It is just not something I enjoy.



I totally would like to change many things at our church.� I would to start another drama ministry as we have seen those come and go several times.� I really would like to shake up the place a little and make it interesting and it so is not right now.� I want church to be a place I come out of charged up every week.� We are not going to be a big church and that is fine by me.� I would prefer a smaller group of people who do not have beliefs so conservative that it is frightening, then a large group who consider themselves morally righteous as that just kind of makes me feel queasy.



I would just like to see us evolve a little bit and get away from the same ole same ole every single week.� It's just always too much the same as the week before.� Now I got good and charged up this weekend and I wish it could last the whole year until the conference next summer but it won't.� I just don't know how one person can pull it off and I'm not sure if others will come forward with ideas or support the ones I have.� I'm praying on it and seeking guidance; I don't want to miss a moment God has in store for me.



But for now, onward to hell week.�




No comments:

Post a Comment