Monday, March 7, 2011

Here We Go

So it is Monday and I was up butt early at just a little after 5:00, though I didn't get out of bed until about 5:40. I'm actually kind of excited about starting the new endeavor today though I may come home tonight thinking "What the hell just happened?"  I think the biggest part of this whole change is for the male people in my life.  Nope, the biggest changes are obviously not going from 20 to 40 hours a week, or having to dress up for work or trying to rearrange my life to fit in exercise.  Nope, the biggest changes are shower schedules being thrown off by nine minutes and kids needing to get up earlier in order to be ready for school by the time I go to work.  This was all proven this morning and no I am not kidding.

I am trying to come up with theme days on the blog so I can get back on schedule with blogging as I have been rather absent lately as Jimnotmike has so obnoxiously kindly been reminding me.  Now that the old church is history, I am going to try to return to Thursday 13.  I am thinking a God day, a work day, a diet/exercise day.  What else are you guys thinking?  Anything of interest to you? 

I will try to blog again later this evening, but not making any promises.  Folks want to know how the first day goes so check here for it.  It will save me from making a kabillion phone calls tonight!

Have a blessed day all!

1 comment:

  1. I think a "You Day" is important. Remember what you told me…don't get too hung up on themes, you'll paint yourself into a corner. My latest trick is to write when I feel like it, develop a backlog of posts and then post them when I see fit. I wrote the crap out of postings this past weekend. I'm almost to a point where I can take a week off LOL

    ReplyDelete