Tuesday, March 6, 2007

I don't wanna dwive


...swatch or wind yarn!

The "I don't wanna dwive" quote comes from playing Hearts at Lisa's many, many times and never wanting to go first because of not knowing where the queen of spades was who could land you with a buttload of points!  I am also not a knitting swatcher.  Hate to swatch. In fact, if I knew how to make those handy dandy buttons for my blog, I would make one that said "KAS" (Knitters against swatching).  The other thing I can't be liking to do is to take a hank of yarn and wind it into a ball because it ALWAYS GETS TANGLED UP!

I was at Shell's Sunday night and that was exactly what happened.  I was operating the ball winder, while Shell held the hank and it became a mess.  It has nothing to do with the fact that at times I get a little bit full of myself and wind faster just to watch Shell have to juggle getting the yarn unwound from her hands.  Noooo.  Nothing to do with that!

Anyway, eating and exercise is still going well, though I have not weighed in this week.  I'll get weighed and measured tomorrow at Curves hopefully as I have to have it done to start the Biggest Loser contest, which runs March 12th-June 12th.  I only say "hopefully" because I want the same girl who originally did my measurements to do them as being done by the same person I would think ensures more accuracy.

I am determined to try my darndest to blog five days a week, but then there are days like today when I really have nothin'.  Nothing big or exciting happened today, unless you get turned on by shopping at the Walmart. 



No comments:

Post a Comment