Thursday, March 29, 2007

Random and I'm afraid rather dull Thursday..


It's one of those days where I really don't have anything to write about.  Nothing wonderful, irritating, sad or exciting happened today, which leaves me pondering why I'm even here in front of the screen writing to you about nothing.  So, we'll be short and random...

Monkee has requested to meet the kitties so we'll be doing that next week here on Knitten Kittens. 

I did do a workout at Curves today and survived it.  Tomorrow will be #4 this week, but in retrospect, I'm not sure I'll be making five for awhile.  You see, Tuesdays are grocery day and I am Miss Heel Spurs Girl, and the Walmart floors do me in.  Then of course, I have to get home, unload groceries, put them all away and then decide what to make for dinner.  Just not sure a workout is going to fit into that day.

Oh and speaking of Monkee, she became Auntie Monkee!  Pop over to congratulate her!

What was up with Sanjaya's hair this week?  It's bad enough we have to hear him sing, but to have to endure what he believes is "fashion" with his "do" is just too much.  I was really, really skeeered this week....very skeered.  That hair was the stuff nightmare are made from.  *shudder*

Going to see one of my very favorite teenagers in "Grease" tomorrow night.  Yes, I saw it last weekend too and it was incredible!  I don't often expect a lot from high school productions, but the director and these kids really outdid themselves.  Watching Kirk up on stage was like watching someone else and not the kid I've known since he was ten years old.

Okay, really...that's all I got! 



No comments:

Post a Comment