Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Random Wednesday or I still got nuttin'


So despite the fact that last Friday it was a marvelous 62 degrees outside, today, Old Man Winter laid another couple of inches of snow on us.  Needless to say, the kidlins were home and I'm hoping it doesn't freeze tonight so they have school tomorrow.

1. When schools are closed, my Curves is also closed, so no workout happened today, which means that to get three in this week, I have to go both Thursday and Friday.  I hate going two days in a row because my muscles protest strongly the second day.  However, it must be done.

2. I did manage to find two really good sports bras at half the price I would have payed for them in a store or online.  The eNell sports bra came highly rated at 3FCs for us chicks who are a bit more endowed than is always comfortable for working out and it retails for $60.  I did some searching on eBay and found someone who must work in the factory or something because she was selling "slighty irregular" eNell bras and in reading her comments, most women could not even find what was irregular about them!  She didn't have any in my size, but being the go-getter I have recently become, I emailed her and asked if she had any in my size coming down the pike and she said yes, and she just posted them!  They were Buy it Now items, so I did!  My girls are looking forward to them!

3. And next week I need to add walking to my regime on my non-Curves days.  The Biggest Loser competition starts on Monday, and if I'm going to play, then I'm going to play to win.  I might not, but I plan on giving it 110%.  I need to spend the weekend loading up my Nano with good songs to walk to!

4.  You AI fans out there, I hope you are voting!  Vote for the Worst has targeted Antonella and Sundance this week (sorry, Lisa).  The good news is that unless the teeny bopper population really throws down the votes, then Sanjaya should be leaving us tomorrow night.  He's a cute kid, but he really lacks the voice and stage presence of many of the other contestants.  My votes remain the same: Chris, Chris, Blake and Phil and in the girls, Melinda, LaKisha and Jordin.  I even threw Haley a few sympathy votes tonight in hopes of skewing with Vote for the Worst throwing their votes Antonella's way.  She really needs to go.  If she doesn't, I'll have to be ranting here tomorrow night....



No comments:

Post a Comment