Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Past My Bedtime and Forgot to Blog!

Good grief, days can get away from me!

I had to take The Lawyer to the doctor today and he has strep (strept? which is it?) throat, so he is now on antibiotics.  Then there was waiting for Deyse to come online to chat amidst laundry, vacuuming and some other chores, then kickboxing, home and dinner, The Biggest Loser, tending to my farm and city on Facebook games, posting something elsewhere (don't ask, I don't tell)and I finally thought my headache and I could go to bed, but NOOOOI forgot to blog!

I think I am becoming addicted to my classes at the Y.  I love the class setting and the fun of these classes.  It beats a lone workout any day and I am really excited for the new Rumba class on Friday (Hey Brit, grabbing a class this Friday.  All right?  All right).  I have convinced Laura from my kickboxing class to come and sample it with me so I have company.  I think I almost had my kickboxing GBC convinced as well but it doesn't start till 7:00 and though he works here, he lives 20 miles away.  Bummer but I am still really excited about this class.

And there really needs to be no ice and school tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment