Monday, January 31, 2011

Eh

Is that not an exciting title?

People are dying.  More specifically, my friend's parents are dying.  I suppose it is all remnant of where I am in life right now and though I don't get hung up on age, it is still hard to know that my friends and I are probably entering the season of losing some people close to us.  

Anyway, this Monday started out with a bang!  A Brit leaving for Atlanta (and they canceled his first flight and lost his luggage on the second flight), The Lawyer home sick from school and an ice storm on the way. If we are going to get this crap, I want enough of it that I don't have to go into work tomorrow, otherwise, don't waste my time.

Did get to Zumba tonight and I must say, I am loving this class more and more.  Now, the cute latino boy in training is starting his own Rumba class this Friday from 7-8 and I so want to sneak out and go!  He did the last two songs tonight and SO. MUCH. FUN.  Kickboxing is a major workout, Zumba and Rumba cause me to work up a good sweat and they make me laugh and at times even feel graceful.  Just pure fun and workouts should be pure fun now and then!

1 comment:

  1. Aren't titles the worst thing to come up with? That really is my least favorite part of post writing. I might have a great post, but unless the title is equally great…no one is gonna read it. I guess the real trick is great titles for mediocre posts LOL

    ReplyDelete