Tuesday, January 4, 2011

And the Stress Continues

Tomorrow morning, The Brit is having a stent put up his doo dad.  This is to ensure that his kidneys are not jeopardized through this ordeal.  He is following up with a urologist here in town on Friday where hopefully, they are going to blast the stones to break them up. So that is where we are with that.

Then today was the Lutheran Study and the only one who came in to talk to me was Mrs Puppet Master.  Then tonight, I went to kickboxing to find no Michael as he had an emergency at work, which meant one Jennifer....ugh!  I was there, the regular gym was packed so I sucked it up to try to deal with that, but damn, she annoys me!  She is so fast and frenzied that there is no way to focus on form or strength and because of that  I don't feel like I get the workout  I am looking for. Sure, I could have left, but again, I was there.  It just wound up feeling like a waste of time.  Instead of working off stress, I felt even more agitated when it was over. I'll make up for it tomorrow in the gym and if Sharee is teaching Zumba tomorrow night, I may even hit the Y twice.

Jimnotmike, I am not for a minute asking The Brit to not travel or not work so hard.  He loves what he does and he loves the travel.  I just want him to take a little time out of his day to do something for himself that is healthy.  If that means a half hour of less television in the evening and taking a walk instead, I will gladly go with him.  That's all I want.  I want him to not give up on his health.


Had a really nice lunch with Leisl today; always good to have an ear in person to vent to, especially this week with all this going on with The Brit and him being so far away.  Be glad when he gets home...even if he is grouchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment