Thursday, January 6, 2011

Shoot Me Now

I have discovered that my headaches are due to a possible sinus infection.  I have no green goo or anything but congestion, headaches and today, horrible pain and pressure in the left side of my face.  My upper left teeth are killing me.  Fun times!  Apparently I need to call the doctor tomorrow as sinus infections can be deadly.  Who knew? 

In other news, I went to the eye doctor today for a lens check up and because I have been having issues with my right eyes when wearing my lenses.  Yup, have some redness and little tears in my cornea from it so I had to have a prescription filled...a tiny bottle for $30.  Between my head problems and The Brit's groin problems it has been a great start to the new year!

So no gym today which pissed me off.  But I just felt too lousy and I could not imagine running with my face killing me.  Tomorrow it is Brit to the doctor, hopefully me to the doctor and a haircut at 12:45.  That's all for tonight.  Need to go die a slow and painful death.

1 comment:

  1. Awww Kim...I am sorry ...hopefully all will be on the mend soon!

    Prayers are sent your way...

    J

    ReplyDelete