Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Back To our Regularly Schedule Programming Already in Progress


So now that the California saga is all finished, let me bring you up to date on my life.



The Genius quit the soccer team and joined the cross country team.� YAY!� His buddy up the road is also doing cross country, so that makes The Genius very happy.� His asshat coach did not even acknowledge him when we went to the school to speak to Coach M and the cross country coach.� I think he needs bitchslapped and given half a chance, I would gladly do it as a service to high school boys everywhere.



I am starting South Beach on Monday.� I barely have a plan.� I know I will be having eggs and turkey bacon for breakfast and damn, that seems like a lot for a girl who can just manage to put away one bowl of oatmeal and a banana in the morning and is positively stuffed stupid afterward.� Lunch will be a wrap of some sort...meat, cheese, something.� Dinner, your guess is as good as mine.� I still have a few days to figure it out and The Brit will be away a few days next week so I can work things out peacefully without impacting anyone.� The kids don't give a rat's ass what they eat.



I have started fall cleaning.� Cleaned our bedroom today and gave the walk in closet its quarterly cleaning.� No more till next week but I have a list a mile long in my head.



I hate winter but I miss my hoodies.� I actually wore one today as the weather was icky and it was chilly inside.�



I have a lunch date tomorrow with Kirk, Brent and Pook and we are going to see "Eat, Pray, Love" and I am very excited.� I love it when I have people to see a chick flick with as I live with all straight men. I have no issue going to the movies alone and have done it many times before but it is somewhat of a treat to have company.



Then on Thursday, Shelley and I are off for DC and the conference, so you may or may not have blog updates, but I will probably bring my laptop so it could happen.



I need to get up and run the next two mornings...ugh.� Not ugh on the running but ugh on the 5:30 thing. But it is my way of making certain my workout happens.



What are you willing to do to make sure you fit daily exercise into your lives?




1 comment:

  1. Darling, your South Beach book will be here on Thursday. I can have it to you so you will be ready for next week. I'm sorry there won't be FPF this Friday. but you have a good time in DC. I could recommend a few bars for you to hit in the evening. I wouldn't be me if I didn't :-)

    ReplyDelete