Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Mostly Wordless Wednesday


I am mostly just going to catch you all up on some photos today, as I got them downloaded.� Also, I know you all have missed my defending my position to Jimnotmike, so without further adieu....Our meal at The Olde Spaghetti Factory was not in San Diego.� We drove back to Vista and ate there, primarily because we had five kids with us, two of them being very young.� The fact that this place is a chain is news to me because I had never been there before but I did enjoy the food.� Had we spent more time in that area, we would have tried some other places (we did see the place you recommeded), especially were it only for the four of us.�



Anyway, a few photos for you to bring you all up to date.� If you are friends with me on Facebook, there is a full photo album there and if you aren't friends with me there, please friend me if you want to see all the photos.� I have only chosen a few so that the blog doesn't take forever to load for you, my readers!







Lovely harbor town of Oceanside.� Lots of boats, shops and the beach around the corner....











This is my great-niece, Chloe, who I fell in love with....







...and my great-nephew, Ed, who I fell equally in love with.� This was my first time meeting these two kids.







The only thing I waited in line for at the zoo and it was totally worth it!







The breathtaking Hoover Dam, which charges you for everything...well, not the dam itself, but its people!



Okay, more tomorrow with photos!










1 comment:

  1. I just wanted you to know I missed you...AND I missed not being mentioned in your blog. Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete