Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thursday 13: Randomness


1. I had am amazing run this morning.� Ran the majority of the three miles and felt fabulous.� It is these kinds of mornings that remind me of why I love running.�



2. I have a lunch date tomorrow with Kirk.� I miss lunch dates with friends during the summer and am glad to have them back.



3. I am going to be taking a refresher swim class at the YMCA in September and am really excited about it.� I really think I would enjoy swimming more if I were a stronger swimmer.� So once they start, I will have four weeks of a double dose of Tuesday workouts.� Kickboxing from 6-7 but I will skip the floor work for a few weeks in order to start my swim class at 7:00.



4. The Brit and I will celebrate our 12th anniversary on Saturday and we are finally going to LJ's...I think.� Either that or the Aqua 103...just looked at both menus and am leaning toward the latter.



5.� My entire body aches.� I had a massive Back to School, Back to the Y workout yesterday, ran this morning and then came home and worked outside for three hours.� I am big time tired.



6.� We have�a pool and pizza party on Sunday with the youth group and Brent will be here for it.� That makes me happy.



7. I am sitting here writing this and watching "Touched by an Angel" and loving it.� I am not ashamed.



8. Next weekend is one of my favorite weekends of the year.� It is a complete girl's weekend.� Not a girl's lunch or a girl's day, but a weekend.� It is the Women of Faith conference and Shelley is going with me again this year.� I cannot wait.� I love having three days of just being a chick.



9. As much as I hate the fact that winter is right around the corner, I do love this time of year and all the chores that go with it.� I enjoy yard work and fall cleaning inside; getting things all ready for winter.� Now, if I only we could skip from Fall to Spring, life would be grand.



10. I still need three more things and am too tired to think.



11.� I was cleaning litter boxes tonight and realized that one of them had not been used.� It must have been Jasmine's.



12. My cell phone has become retarded.� It turns itself off whenever it wants to and is totally annoying.



13. I may have to wait until after cantaloup season to South Beach as I can't have them for those two weeks and the season is almost over.� It's all about priorities!



 




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

 


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others� comments. It�s easy, and fun!


Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



View More Thursday Thirteen Participants




2 comments:

  1. Yeah Yeah Yeah...There will always be cantaloupe...It's not like we live in a world where you have to grow it yourself. There will always be an excuse not to start South Beach. Just like there will always be Jet Lag and darn it...I haven't recovered from my trip to San Diego yet and it's been almost a week!!! See you at FPF :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I almost forgot...I'd go for LJ's. It has a much more creative menu than Aqua 103. I haven't been to either, but if I was going just off the menus then LJ's would win hands down!

    ReplyDelete