Monday, August 23, 2010

California: Final Installment


Our final full day in California, we were up early, fed the dogs, grabbed breakfast and were out the door on our way to our half day fishing trip.� We didn't catch much, a few mackerel and The Genius caught a poisonous fish that had to be thrown back into the ocean.�



Many of you know I am now a die hard "Criminal Minds" fan and an even bigger fan of Derick Morgan from the show.� There was a deck hand on our boat that reminded me of him (though the real deal is way hotter) and gave me a little eye candy.� Jimnotmike has no idea who Morgan is, so for him, here is the real deal:







I mean, seriously...total hottness.



Now, I hate this picture of me, but The Brit was trying to get me and Morgan wannabe in a shot together:







Now, there is no doubt in my mind that Jimnotmike will not find either of them attractive, as that would be agreeing with me, but I am fine with that.� I can handle my celebrity crushes all by myself, thankyouverymuch.



After our boating trip, we did a little light shopping for last minute things to take home and we saw a guy we had seen earlier in the trip, hand feeding a squirrel...total California coolness:







We went to dinner at a very posh restaurant where I had nothing healthy and everything yummy.� Seafood mac and cheese?� I mean it doesn't get much better than that.







The Lawyer and The Genius at dinner.� I think they would flourish as California kids.



After dinner we watched a beautiful sunset:







So that was pretty much it.� The next morning at buttearly 'o clock, we were on our way to the airport.



So California, here's to you.







You got into my veins 31 years ago and are destined to remain there.� You will always be home where states are concerned and maybe one day I will reside with you again.� In the meantime, thank you to all my family and my oldest friends in the world for taking me in again, even if for a short time.� I love you all and miss you more than you know.�



California, I will see you in December and am already counting the days.










3 comments:

  1. Wow, now you're just goading me into commenting. What? You think if you mention my name enough I'll just comment willy nilly. And well...you would be 100% right!!!

    Well, he's ok, but you're right. I don't find him attractive. I mean, aesthetically he is well put together...good lips, nice eyes/eyebrows(even if they do look a little over sculpted), but I'm not getting the "Hubba Hubba" vibe from him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm going to chime in, too! I do think the "real" guy is pretty hot...but even hotter? The seafood mac and cheese!!! Are you kidding me??? What's the name of this restaurant? I'm off the week after next - how about lunch in Cali?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I NOT know about Criminal Minds?? Holy crap that guy is AMAZING!! (and certainly not resembling anyone on the metro!!)

    ReplyDelete