Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Interesting Day


I am still keeping my fingers crossed for a really cool opportunity which may not happen but at least I am in the running for it. I should know something by Friday, so keep thinking good generic thoughts.



I went to see "Eat, Pray, Love" today and I have to say...wait for the DVD. The movie seats are not�comfortable enough to sit through this.� The cinematograpy was beautiful but it was a rather dragged out movie with little point, IMHO.� Honestly, I thought it would never end.



Now, today my brand new HTC Evo arrived and I am quickly falling in love with it.� We looked at iPhones as my Sprint contract was up and we talked to Sprint as well about their newest product.� The iPhone would have have been way more expensive for very little difference between it and the Evo; in fact, the differences are so insignificant I can't even remember what they are.� The payments and the insurance would have been way more than Sprint, so we stayed with them.� I am tickled to death.� I never saw myself as a gadget girl, but I am becoming more and more of one, probably due to our society and our need to be connected.� Anyway, this thing does everything, music, apps, camera, etc.� I am still working on being comfortable with everything but it is really easy...it's just a matter of learning where it is and how it works.



So now I am all packed and ready to roll tomorrow for DC.� Kids have doc appointments in the morning, then I may stop in at work for a bit if there is time and then we are off.� Very excited!�



Was really happy with myself that I got up to run this morning, less then 12 hours after kickboxing and tomorrow morning I plan to run again.� The weather is cooling down a bit at least with the humidity, so running has been rather pleasant.� I am still constantly amazed that I run at all, yet alone close to three miles.� Still makes me think that anything I put my mind to is possible and I love it.




No comments:

Post a Comment