Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Clearing the Air


Today has been an eye opener for me and that's all I'm going to say about that.



I do want to point out one thing to all my readers, those that comment and those that don't.� My blog posts are not always up to date.� Godaddy has this really cool thing called "Timestamp".� Basically what this means is that when I write a blog post, I can timestamp to be posted at whatever time I chose.� You are not always getting to the minute information. Often, on the eve of a busy day, once kid's lunches are packed, homework is complete and dishes are done, I will blog my post for the following day.� But as I post Monday through Friday, if I already have a blog up for the current day, I will timestamp my new post to go live at whatever time the next day.� Often when I do this, I simply change the P in PM to A for AM.� So if I am blogging at 10:06 PM, I will change the timestamp to 10:06 AM.� Just easier to do as my only desire is it post the next day.



For example, I am hurriedly writing this right now at 5:20 PM and I have to leave for kickboxing soon.� I am going to timestamp this to post at 7:01 PM, when I will be walking out of class, dripping wet and feeling stronger.�



So that's how things work around here.� Just so we are all clear.� When I go on the mission trips, if you are a regular reader, you will note that most days there is a post.� On the mission trips, I have no access to internet or even a computer.� So before I leave for the trip, I set up my posts, whether they be mine or a guest blogger, one to post each day of the week.� I love this feature.



So, finishing up now at 5:22, set to post at 7:01.




No comments:

Post a Comment