Monday, October 18, 2010

Why Do I Do These Things?


So I have again, stretched myself really thin for today with too much to do and not enough hours to get it all done without rushing around like a chicken with my head cut off.� I have a workout with Sonia after work and then I have to run to the store to get a few things for dinner tonight as it is my mother's birthday and she is coming for dinner.� The Brit can't be there due to council meeting and my house is a small disaster at the moment and I have till 5:00 to get it all done.� I am thinking a shower after my workout is not in the stars...Whoo Hooo!



The weekend was a little busy for my tastes lately.� Saturday was fun as we went to a Make a Wish event, but then it was all crazy with The Genius going to homecoming; there was dressing, corsage, pictures at the park, and then picking them up after the dance.� Sunday we had to go do some stuff with the boat, so between that and church it was an all day affair.� The fall colors were beautiful up at the lake however and worth the trip.



My weekend eating continues to be a little nuts and I really need to work that out.� Ya know, I would be fine not going to dinner�every Saturday night if someone else would cook at home.� I just like the night off from having to decide what to fix, fixing it, serving it and cleaning it up.� It would save money and still make me happy.�



Jimnotmike, thank you for your article for this Friday.� Jim�has taken my Christmas rant to heart and has some suggestions for all of us, so tune in on Friday for that.



Okay, i know this is short and I promise to one day get back to real blogging...though actually lately, this is about as real as it gets; insanity reigns supreme apparently!� I leave you with a Homecoming photo.� When did he get this old?










1 comment:

  1. You're quite welcome darling. If writing a Friday Blog post every now and then helps ease your load. I am happy to do it. Whether your readers want to read it...well that is a different story. LOL They probably appreciate you warning them! The kid looks great! Well done Personal Shopper Tod!!! I swear there is a career there for you if marketed correctly.

    ReplyDelete