A handful of things lately have seriously been getting on my nerves so what better way to vent than a Thursday 13!
1) People who contradict my love of animals with referring to things like skunks and squirrels as not being cute.� Yes, they can have their own opinions but it doesn't mean I agree.� I am a TRUE animal lover.� If it has hair or fins and is not a tarantula, I care deeply for it.
2) Lies.� I hate being lied to.� Period.
3) When I am polite and ask if someone�minds if I do something and get about a half smart answer.� Especially when that person has told me something they are going to do.� Morale of the story: don't ask.� Just tell.
4) People who try to take over.
5) People who treat volunteer things like a "I can turn up when I feel like it."� If we all did that, we would be in trouble in many aspects of life.
6) Always having to decide what we are eating for dinner.� I decide 6 days a week as that is how many days I cook.� Why do I have to decide the one other day too?
7) Empty containers being put back in the fridge.� Seriously?
8) Dirty dishes in the sink.� Is washing a dish really that difficult?
9) When kids give me forms that need to be signed about 2.5 seconds before they have to leave for school.� Um, how about the night before, dude?
10)� On Facebook when I remark about being cold that people comment and talk about how much they love this weather.� I wish all their weather love made me warmer, but guess what? It doesn't.
11) People who block the whole isle in the store with their carts...or the people riding their electronic carts who act like they own the store.� I heard one of these folks threaten to run someone over once.�
12) Drivers who lack common courtesy...so pretty much everyone in my town.� They do still put turn signals in cars, right?
13) When people at the gym use a weight bench as a place to chat with their husband/wife/friend.� That's not a sofa, hobag.
I will still do the dishes, decided on where we are going for dinner and deal with the empty containers in the fridge.� But I don't have to like it.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others� comments. It�s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants