Friday, October 15, 2010

One More Workout Between Me and the Weekend


Tod, I totally win.� When I wrote "Horrible Food Day" on the 12th, the last thing I wrote was that if you had not joined the Y, I win.� You did not post you joined the Y until the 14th.� I actually wrote two pages on the 9th...but haven't gone any further yet.� Not sure I like it.� Anyway, congrats on joining!



My out of state siblings are on their way to the airport to go home.� It was a lovely visit and I enjoy spending time with them.� Plus I will see my brother again the beginning of December!



This weekend holds mixed feelings for me.� Not in a bad way, but there are things that need to be taken care of with the boat and though I love the boat, it stresses me out terribly.� Seems that everytime we go near the thing something bad happens.� How fun is that?� We have put a hole in the bottom of it, flattened a tire on the trailer and had it not start due to a dead sparkplug (but we had no idea that was the problem and it took around 4-5 hours to find out what it was and fix it).� Then there is the whole me driving it that stresses me...especially getting it on and off the trailer and the only alternative to that would be to learn to back up the trailer and I am not sure I can do that either.� I love being out on the water with it, but everything in between that?� Not so much.



The Genius is going to another school's Homecoming tomorrow night so we have that going on.��� Maybe dinner with Kelly tomorrow night after Homecoming pics at the park and my BFFF, Kirk, will be home this weekend so YAY!� So there are some non-stressful things happening.



I am going to leave you with�this short, but interesting�bit of reading material� for the weekend.� It always amazes me to read this kind of stuff because it is not something we often think about.� I mean, who can remember how big a slice of pizza was twenty years ago?� So not only are we assaulted by junk food, we have restaurants fattening us up without our often realizing just how different portion sizes are today.� Check it out along with the calorie count.� We need to always be aware!




1 comment:

  1. OMG! Tod joined the Y? I am soooo out of the loop. No one tells me anything anymore.

    ReplyDelete