Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Keeping it Real


My friend, Maryam, has voted me one of her "real people" bloggers and her friend made her real bloggers the little award you now see on the sidebar.  I try to keep it real here and to call them as I see them, so thank you, for the vote!  Very much appreciated!

You're only getting two posts in one day as I've been tagged to list my top five favorite locations to eat, locally.  We only go out to dinner about once a week and for the most part, I despise chain restaurants, so I'm hoping I have five as this place is loaded with chains!

1. RC Chings:  Last year, I discovered I love sushi and if you want sushi, this is the place to get it.  They do a steady business but it's not generally packed.  Great service and fabulous sushi.

2. Next Dimensions: Great atmosphere and incredible crab cakes.  Their honey mustard salad dressing is also out of this world.

3. Always Rons:  Another crab cake worth having.

4. Though it's a chain, Buffalo Wild Wings is a great place to take the kids for a simple meal where I can see the boys with wing sauce from one end of their faces to the other.

5.  Now I'm stuck.... well, actually, though I don't go there often (maybe once or twice a year if that), The Plum downtown is wonderful for lunch.  They are only open for a couple of hours each day, but they have great sandwiches and a cozy atmosphere.

So, there is my top five this evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment