Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Short and sweet


I'm pretty tired tonight but I always feel guilty not blogging during the week, so here ya go.

Because I didn't blog over the weekend, I failed to say "Happy Mother's Day" to all you moms out there!  I also forgot to say "Happy Birthday, Brit!" as Sunday was his birthday as well as Mother's Day.

My mother-in-law, after a years wait, finally had hip surgery today and all went well.  I know that health care in England doesn't cost them a penny...or a pound rather, but she had to wait an entire year in pain before finding some relief.  I'm just glad it is over, that it went well, and she can now get on with her life without being in constant pain. 

Today was busy.  Grocery day, laundry day, did some gardening out back, grilled for dinner and finally by 8:00, I could settled in to watch American Idol.  Hard to believe that next week another season will be over!  I don't watch tons of television because I generally have other things I either need or want to do, but I do get very wrapped up in AI each year.  I'm predicting that Blake will go home tomorrow night as I have said all along that Jordin and Melinda should be in the finals.  Let's see if I get that one right.

The rest of the week is shaping up to be equally as busy.  The oldest son has therapy tomorrow night, then Thursday and Friday, I'm singing at banquets with a friend. So for now, off to bed!  Good night to all!



No comments:

Post a Comment