Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Busy Week


Sorry for the absence, but things have been busy.  My brother and sister are here from the West Coast for a few days and my youngest child has been down with the flu since Sunday morning.  So I've been working from home other than two hours this morning when I slipped into the church to copy some work onto my flash drive to bring home.

I get a little weirded out when my weekday routine gets flopped around.  I have trouble with food when I am off my normal schedule, like on the weekends.  Monday through Friday, I am pretty regimented on what I do and when in order to get it all in and even meals are planned and packed or whatever.  When things change for whatever reason where I don't have time to plan, my food thing gets all weird in not a good way.  Today has been better than yesterday but with being home all day yesterday, I nibbled all day.  Today I am more back on task with food but it does help me to realize that WLS doesn't make any part of weight loss less of a struggle. It never becomes second nature to the point that I don't even have to think about reaching for fruit or veggies instead of some kind of empty carb.  Don't I wish?!  I did make it to the gym yesterday long enough to do my C25K thirty minutes but had to forgo Muscle Makeover.  Tonight I am still heading to kickboxing and maybe I will get some stability ball time in tonight during The Biggest Loser.

I have spent two days either watching or listening to iCarly and Hannah Montana, the latter I feel is a piece of crap more or less.  The story lines are sillier and the acting is not so good.  iCarly is the better kids show by far...not that any of you care, but it has been a BIG part of my life this week.

Thankfully, I have high hopes for him going back to school tomorrow!

Not quite two weeks left to donate to the 5k Breast Cancer walk!  Thanks to those of you who have donated!  Ya'll rock!  And those of you that can't donate right now, please keep the walker, the survivors and especially my friend, Shiloh in your prayers.  The prayers are worth every bit as much as the sponsorship!



No comments:

Post a Comment