Monday, October 19, 2009

It's Official; I am sick of food


So the weekend in Annapolis was very nice and relaxing but way too much really good food was involved.  Yummy things like salad and crab imperial and dinner at The Melting Pot which was cheese fondue (not great but at least protein and I only had one tiny bit of bread in the cheese and instead mostly apple slices).  The dinner part was not bad at all but then dessert....chocolate fondue with strawberries and rice krispie squares and well, you can imagine.  Then a lunch of seafood yesterday.  Then there was snacking of Chex Mix and a croissant and let's just say that by the time I got home, I had zero interest in food and that kind of spilled over to today as well.  Nothing looks good or interests me.

Then The Brit had a nasty abscess that had him in the ER today to have it lanced (he's a diabetic, so he needs to be really careful with any open wound), so I didn't make it to the gym today.  He's doing fine btw and has great drugs.  Tomorrow I am taking my mother out to lunch for her birthday to Olive Garden (her choice) and after the weekend and not hitting the gym today, I am struggling to decide what to order.  Do you know most of their entrées are well over 1000 calories?  Holy hell!  So it might be soup and a salad but not the cedar salad as that dressing is insanely high in calorie.  Do they have a garden salad?

So tomorrow kick boxing definitely.  Wednesday, double penance; running after work, walking with Tod that evening.  He called tonight but The Brit had council so I had kids.  One is searching for a missing NetFlix Hannah Montana movie and the other has been trying to convince me he can do his second book project one the same book on which he did the first one.   Youngest has been told no outside time until he recovers Hannah and I have emailed the older one's teacher to get to the truth.

Oh and when we got home yesterday, it was 53 degrees in here as the boiler had shut off while we were away.  The cats were pissed and assumed we took the heat with us.



No comments:

Post a Comment