Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bullet Point Wednesday


I don't have a lot to say about any given thing so I'm taking a hint from Meg and doing some bullet points.



  • If you don't watch The Biggest Loser, you missed a good cryfest last night.  Dear, sweet Abby volunteered to go home.  This girl lost everything important in her life (husband, young child and infant) in a car accident and she asked to be the one to go home so others could stay.  She said she had learned to overcome her fear of loving people.  She looks amazing.

  • My weekend is filling up with Halloween festivities.  The Brit is handling Trick or Treat at the house on Friday and I am off to the church for Trunk or Treat.  Saturday, we have a Halloween party and Tod did our costumes; they are amazing.

  • I am thinning out the Christmas giving this year.  Money is tight for lots of folks and with some people I can't see exchanging gifts just because it is Christmas when I don't see them any other time of the year.  The holiday has always stressed me out and I am still searching for some alternative means to celebrate that bring some meaning back into it for me.

  • I am looking for one of these used or cheap:

 


 

    Not sure I will find one.  They have them at the Y and I am dying to play with it but have visions of me falling on my ass in front of all the people working out.  I would much rather bust my ass in the privacy of my own home.



  • I started Week 3 of C25K today and made it.  You can follow my progress here.  So far this is proving to be a totally doable program for would-be runners...but again, I am only on week three.

  • I decided today that what the world needs is more people who leave their shopping carts parked diagonally in the middle of the aisle in Walmart.  We so don't have enough of those people.


No comments:

Post a Comment