Friday, October 23, 2009

Second Journal and First 5K


First off, thank you everyone for your supportive words given my family issues.  I'm sure there are two sides to every story and maybe my brother and his wife have some kind of issues with me; I have no idea.  I only know how things look from this side and I get tired of dealing with it.  But enough about that.

I started a progress journal on the C25K site for the running program, which is going fairly well.  So if anyone is interested you can follow that part of all this there.  The program is challenging but not impossible and sometimes I have to realize that it is a marathon and not a sprint in the way of speed.  My knees are not bothering me much at all though my shins are but that should pass.

Tomorrow is the breast cancer 5K and I'm very excited.  Tod is going with me to walk along with me as we generally walk together anyway.  It is supposed to rain, which sadly means the walk will be inside and I prefer walking out of doors, but it's still all good.  After all, I'm walking a 5K! 

Tomorrow night is Ron White at the downtown theater which I am also excited about.  Busy weekend full of great stuff.  Hope you all have one planned to!



No comments:

Post a Comment