Monday, May 17, 2010

One Down....


So my first day after halving my zoloft left me with a tremendous headache (yesterday).� I have always taken this med at night as it tended to make me sleepy so I took it last night close to midnight and five hours later was wide awake.� Lovely.� I think I will be taking it in the AM for the rest of the week as insomnia is a side effect of weaning off the med.� My only fear with that is forgetting to take it.



I did get my bloodwork results back today and I am damn near perfect.� Heh.� Cholesterol is perfect, fasting blood sugar, perfect, iron etc, all good.� Awesome.� My only problem is apparently that I am nuts.



Got the bathroom finished other than the work The Brit has to do with making some stuff to go behind the towel racks, TP rack etc (needs to be uniform, though he doesn't know that yet.).�



Saturday, I had to drive The Brit to Reagan airport in DC and there are two places in this world I hate to drive: DC and NYC.� So, my meds are not working and I am driving in a city I hate driving in, and lo and beyond I am rear ended.� Ripped up my back bumper pretty good, so I am waiting for the driver's insurance company to give me the estimate to have it fixed.� Did speak with them today and the appt is set up for next Thursday.



Was hoping to have a girl's night out Friday, but not gonna happen. Must take kids.� This is my life this week.



Okay, too tired to blog more tonight.� I will try to do better tomorrow.� Oh and spam commenters, go away, will ya?




No comments:

Post a Comment