Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thursday 13: The Staying :Positive Edition


In an effort to remain positive during this transition, here, in no particular order, are thirteen things I am thankful for:



 



  1. My husband: Today is his birthday.� I am thankful for having him in my life.� I am thankful he has found a hobby that he has built a circle of friends around.� I'm thankful that he is a wonderful provider.

  2. For my friends who have been so supportive of this trying time for me.� Thank you.

  3. For my WLS.� I would not trade it for the world.

  4. For books, even though I find so few moments to read.� I have three currently stacked beside of me: "A Stitch in Time", "Heaven and the AFterlife" and "Chi Running".

  5. For tomorrow being fire pit.� There will be wine involved. Note to self: buy wine.

  6. For my new Road ID.� I love it and feel safer somehow wearing it.� As another blogger said, it is my voice if I cannot speak for myself.

  7. For running and my love-hate relationship with it.

  8. For Michael and my kickboxing class.� It's fun and a stress release.

  9. For my kids: I am thankful for them...really.� There are just days I forget.

  10. For my cats: their unconditional love always brings a smile to my heart.

  11. My youth kids: I love this bunch and my heart aches thinking of them getting older and starting their own lives.

  12. For my God...who created me, who gets me and who is the loving Father to all of his children....not just the ones society deems as "worthy" or "correct".

  13. For knowing that soon the fog will be lifted and I feel normal once again.


You can play Thursday 13 here!








4 comments:

  1. That is a great list. I like the stay positive theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your list. It's difficult to stay positive when life is hard, but also one of the best things to do. Hope things look up for you.

    ReplyDelete