In an effort to remain positive during this transition, here, in no particular order, are thirteen things I am thankful for:
- My husband: Today is his birthday.� I am thankful for having him in my life.� I am thankful he has found a hobby that he has built a circle of friends around.� I'm thankful that he is a wonderful provider.
- For my friends who have been so supportive of this trying time for me.� Thank you.
- For my WLS.� I would not trade it for the world.
- For books, even though I find so few moments to read.� I have three currently stacked beside of me: "A Stitch in Time", "Heaven and the AFterlife" and "Chi Running".
- For tomorrow being fire pit.� There will be wine involved. Note to self: buy wine.
- For my new Road ID.� I love it and feel safer somehow wearing it.� As another blogger said, it is my voice if I cannot speak for myself.
- For running and my love-hate relationship with it.
- For Michael and my kickboxing class.� It's fun and a stress release.
- For my kids: I am thankful for them...really.� There are just days I forget.
- For my cats: their unconditional love always brings a smile to my heart.
- My youth kids: I love this bunch and my heart aches thinking of them getting older and starting their own lives.
- For my God...who created me, who gets me and who is the loving Father to all of his children....not just the ones society deems as "worthy" or "correct".
- For knowing that soon the fog will be lifted and I feel normal once again.
You can play Thursday 13 here!