Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Trying to Find My Happy Place


I promise we will get back to our regularly scheduled program here as soon as I get myself sorted out.� I have changed my doctor's appointment to today because I cannot handle feeling this way much longer.� I am pretty convinced that my zoloft is just no longer working for me and the doc is going to have to switch me to something else.� I am forcing myself to do things that I generally jump to do, would prefer to just stay in bed all day, have a short fuse and little excitement about anything.� Ya'll know me.� I'm a pretty happy-go-lucky, energetic gal.� Well, all that feels like it got up and left.�



I hate it.



I feel nothing like myself at the moment and that is really hard and anyone who has never been where I am right now, cannot understand it.� A few people have suggested other drugs, but I'm just going to see what the doc says and recommends.� It is just really, really hard to feel like this.� Even here at my desk I would prefer to just lay my head down and sleep. I am so hoping that the end of the day will find me a new medication and the beginning of a return to normal.



It has to.� Nothing else is good enough.



I have stuff I want to achieve and I can't do it feeling this way, with no desire to do the most basic of tasks.



My children are probably wondering who the bitch is who has taken over the house.



Hate it.




No comments:

Post a Comment