Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Something Old, Something New


So back in 2006, I developed intense pain in my right thumb...excruciating.� Wound up being some kind of tendon that needed to be released, which required an out patient surgery and a couple of stitches.� Friday night, the problem began to reoccur; same thumb, same pain.� Pisses me off.� I have been wearing my brace that was given to me last night before the surgery and it was helping.� In fact, the thumb felt really good today...until I squeezed a plastic container of jelly while packing the kid's lunches for tomorrow and it felt as if the nerve or something moved or snapped or something but omg, the pain was incredible.� I think all the color drained from my face.� So I wore the brace to kickboxing and got on fairly well.�



My YMCA has been taking pics for their Facebook page and tonight they hit my class:



� Me in the black and white, getting my butt kicked by this guy:



� Kickboxing instructor extraordinaire and all around nice guy.



Anyway, I got a blog comment by a website called "My Fitness Content".� Basically they supply articles that I can use as blog content in an effort to link back to them and direct more traffic here.� They approved me, so I am going to give it a go and you all have to tell me what you think.� Once upon a time, I did a "Healthy Dose" Friday post, so I am going to resume it to give this site a shot, so Friday will be the first time you will see something like this.� Would love feedback on it and who knows, maybe we will all learn something from the content.



Tomorrow is a run day followed by meeting my friend at radiation to watch her adorable little girl.�� My friend will soon be finished with her treatments.� Keep her in your prayers that all goes well.



Okay, that is it for tonight...Idol, Glee and The Biggest Loser are calling my name!� Thank heavens for DVRs!



Oh and my eating so far this week?� Has been amazing.� Now I just need to keep it up!








1 comment:

  1. Let me know about the myfitness thing. a comment was left on my blog for a while and I think I ended up marking it as spam.

    ReplyDelete