Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday 13: This and That Edition



  1. I am sitting here on my couch sweating.� The joy of not having central air.

  2. I did not run today which grieves me a bit.� It was very hot, my pouch has been a bitch all day and I had a headache.� I opted for a nap instead.

  3. I will be spending the long weekend in a secluded place with family and friends and am totally stoked about it.

  4. Tomorrow is Fire Pit and I am unable to drink more than a glass of wine.� I am planning to make up for this over the weekend.

  5. I am planning to take my bike on this little getaway in order to get in some exercise after I recover from the 5K.

  6. I just tried eating again and my pouch is still being pissy.� These kinds of days suck.� Nothing agrees with me.

  7. I hate the show "Bizarre Foods".� I always look up when this douchebag is either eating a bug or slaughtering something.� I find him repulsive.�� The Brit loves him which is why it is on the television.

  8. I am so glad tomorrow is Friday as it has been a hellishly long week with the robbery discovery, the 5K stress, the heat, the kids, etc.� I am ready to chill out by a pool and maybe a pedicure.

  9. I really feel like I could throw up.� Aren't you happy to know this information?

  10. I had the estimate done on my car today; just over $600.� I need to schedule the repair work tomorrow.

  11. Why do I feel guilty when Little Brother is doing his chores as I sit here on the couch?� I am betting he doesn't feel guilty in the least when I am cooking or cleaning.

  12. I worked late one day this week due to a 1:30 doctor appointment so I would like to slip out early tomorrow.� Wonder if it will actually happen.

  13. My 5K is the day after tomorrow.� Wish me luck.


Come play Thursday 13 here!







3 comments:

  1. Good luck on your 5k!
    I couldn't imagine not having central air... AHHH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for FPF! Get me away from this darn recovering sickie husband. Don't get me wrong, I am a caregiver by nature...but it gets a bit old after a while watching someone sleep and doling out pain medication. So FPF, here I come!!! No central air here either, but Tod came over and helped me put in the window unit the other night, so I partially feel your pain. My new GYM arrives tomorrow (at least I get something after 10 years of service to my employer), it's been a week long process making room for it. I had to assemble 2 new cabinet units, remove a shelving unit and I still need to clear out the foyer so they can deliver it. Oy! Who new being buff would be such a pain in the butt!!!! On another positive note I am officially off of the blood thinners!!! My Hematologist was convinced after the second round of tests that it was stupid to keep me on it. So, at FPF, Ill drink enough for both of us :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. case of the new model mirrors that of its 1950s ancestors and today comes in either silvercolored stainless steel or a yellow gold PVD finish fake rolex watches A black dial also reminds of the 1950s Ventura timepieces complete with digit markings all culminating in an embossed rounded point like the surrounds of the iconic wall replica watches clocks of the era These nostalgic looks enclose a modern Swiss quartz movement to ensure precision timekeeping for the 21st centuryHamilton Ventura XXL Elvis Anniversary Collection the rolex choice of attachment for the breitling watches Ventura Quartz with the possibility of a metallic flex bracelet or a bi fake rolex color leather strap in gold paired with silver or black has its own story to tell the watch originally purchased by Elvis would have had a leather strap

    ReplyDelete