- I am sitting here on my couch sweating.� The joy of not having central air.
- I did not run today which grieves me a bit.� It was very hot, my pouch has been a bitch all day and I had a headache.� I opted for a nap instead.
- I will be spending the long weekend in a secluded place with family and friends and am totally stoked about it.
- Tomorrow is Fire Pit and I am unable to drink more than a glass of wine.� I am planning to make up for this over the weekend.
- I am planning to take my bike on this little getaway in order to get in some exercise after I recover from the 5K.
- I just tried eating again and my pouch is still being pissy.� These kinds of days suck.� Nothing agrees with me.
- I hate the show "Bizarre Foods".� I always look up when this douchebag is either eating a bug or slaughtering something.� I find him repulsive.�� The Brit loves him which is why it is on the television.
- I am so glad tomorrow is Friday as it has been a hellishly long week with the robbery discovery, the 5K stress, the heat, the kids, etc.� I am ready to chill out by a pool and maybe a pedicure.
- I really feel like I could throw up.� Aren't you happy to know this information?
- I had the estimate done on my car today; just over $600.� I need to schedule the repair work tomorrow.
- Why do I feel guilty when Little Brother is doing his chores as I sit here on the couch?� I am betting he doesn't feel guilty in the least when I am cooking or cleaning.
- I worked late one day this week due to a 1:30 doctor appointment so I would like to slip out early tomorrow.� Wonder if it will actually happen.
- My 5K is the day after tomorrow.� Wish me luck.