Friday, September 1, 2006

Saturday Morning Photo Scavenger Hunt!


                                          PSHunt


                           

                          Today's theme is "On the Road" so here we have Jarrit's first driving lesson

(Just to set everyone's mind at ease...the Brit was inside the eye doctor, the car was parked and the ignition was off!)

Post Script:  Everyone is asking how I "thought of" this.  Well, I didn't!  Last Saturday when I posted the hunt photo, I looked to see what next weeks was.  Then the family went out to run errands.  I always carry my digital camera with me for blogging purposes, and when we were stopped for the hubby to run into the eye doctor, JJ climbed into the driver's seat and pretended to drive.  As soon as he did it, I knew I had my picture for next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment