Friday, September 4, 2009

Gotta love long weekends


Today was nice and laid back.  Went into work for an hour to finish up some stuff and then took the rest of the day off.  Went to lunch with The Brit and then a little window shopping, then onto Aaron's therapy appointment.  Tonight is Fire Pit night!  Next week I have lunch scheduled with Kelly after not seeing her all freaking summer.  It's all good.

I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow a bit and hopefully doing some studying in my two women's muscle building books.  Not looking to bulk up like the Hulk or anything but I would like to make my loose skin look as decent as possible.  I have the cardio down but now I need to be doing some serious toning to go along with it.  I'm actually pretty psyched about it.  There is lots of stability ball stuff in the books and when The Biggest Loser starts I always tend to do floor exercises while watching because no one else in the house watches so I am down here all alone. 

So lots on my agenda...a hopefully nice weekend and then back to work on Tuesday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment