Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thursday 13

”thursday-13″

1. First list item starts here…




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

 


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!


Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants



 So I'm trying something new from over at Donna's site...well, new to me, not new to the blogosphere.  So on Thursdays, I'm going to attempt to blog a list about thirteen things of my choice.  So, I'm starting simple with 13 things I still want to do before I die.  Goals are a good thing.


  1. Ride a horse on the beach
  2. parasail
  3. Write a novel for publication
  4. Travel to Ireland, Brazil and Hawaii
  5. lose these last freaking 50 pounds
  6. run a marathon
  7. Do live theater again
  8. Visit my hometown
  9. Own a big dog
  10. Discover as my kids grow up that I have been a halfway decent parent
  11. Go on a cruise
  12. see my church grow
  13. Spend a straight week in London, just exploring

And as far as I know, Shiloh came through surgery fine.  When I last heard she was in recovery, so keep those prayers coming.



No comments:

Post a Comment